A good cup of coffee or espresso starts with great filtered water. Using filtered water truly does affect the taste of your coffee. It’s the reason why many people say that their brewed coffee just doesn’t taste as good as other's café cups.
FOR HOT APPLICATIONS
Tailored Hardness Control for Perfect Hot Beverages. Featuring patent pending DUOBLEND bypass valve technology, which provides a consistent and precise adjustment of carbonate hardness
• Reduced service costs due to no down- time caused by lime scale
• Ensures the efficiency and long service life of your machine
• Avoid equipment down time and disappointed customers
• Coffee with perfect cream, full flavor and pleasant aroma
• Optimized use of ingredients and improved energy costs.
↪ Read More...
DUOBLEND Bypass Valve Technology
The new CLARIS water filter system allows a consistent and precise adjustment of carbonate hardness (alkalinity). The DuoBlend valve ensures highest water and beverage quality while delivering effective protection of machine parts from lime scale deposits, unaffected from pressure changes in the feed water supply and from flow rates of individual consumers.
(MH² Cartridge + QL3B Head)
FOR HOT APPLICATIONS
• Provides clear, fresh, premium quality ingredient water for consistently great tasting coffee and beverages
• Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean; internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination.
• Everpure’s unique filter blend using activated carbon reduces chlorine taste & odor and other offensive contaminants.
• Saves energy by reducing scale buildup Inhibits limescale buildup in water using equipment.
• Exclusive pre-coat filtration provides superior chlorine taste & odor reduction and micro-filters dirt and particles as small as 0.5 micron in size by mechanical means.
Click the block controls to customize the button.
The back to top button scroll delay before the button shows is set to 200px as the default. As you scroll down the page, it displays after 200px of movement. However you have 4 height options to set via codeditor. 200px, 350px, 500px and 650px for the button to appear.
Change plugins="Dentaurabacktotopa" to plugins="Dentaurabacktotopb" for 350 px in the first line of this block HTML
Change plugins="Dentaurabacktotopa" to plugins="Dentaurabacktotopc" for 500 px in the first line of this block HTML
Change plugins="Dentaurabacktotopa" to plugins="Dentaurabacktotopd" for 650 px in the first line of this block HTML
IF BUTTON NOT VISIBLE, PLS MOVE SIDEBAR TO THE RESPECTIVE HEIGHT YOU HAVE SET FOR BUTTON TO APPEAR FOR CUSTOMIZATION.
This is a global block and it only needs to be added and configured on one page and the settings will apply to all pages.
This block will be invisible on preview or publish retaining only the button.
BACK TO TOP FUNCTION WILL WORK ONLY AFTER PREVIEW OR PUBLISH.