Everpure is renowned brand in food service industry for water purification. Everpure systems give premium quality water and protect the kitchen equipment such as Ice machine' coffee machine, Oven, steamer' Dishwashers, Glass washers from scale formation and corrosion,
Everpure is renowned brand in food service industry for water purification. Everpure systems give premium quality water and protect the kitchen equipment such as Ice machine' coffee machine, Oven, steamer' Dishwashers, Glass washers from scale formation and corrosion, hence it enhance the efficiency operations of the equipment and contribute in saving the energy and maintenance costs.
Its unique feature is pre-coat technology providing submicron filtration removing dust, rust, sand, suspended particles' chlorine, off tastes, cysts, color' odor and inhibits the growth of Bacteria.
Cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean. Internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination Proprietary Micro-Pure® II filtration media effectively inhibits the growth of bacteria on the filter media that can decrease product life.
• Single-cartridge flow rates and capacities previously available only with three- or four-cartridge systems.
• Up to 12 months cartridge life for cartridges with Integrated Membrane Pre-Activated Carbon Technology (“IMPACT”) media.
• No need for a separate pre-filter.
• FDA CFR-21 and/or NSF Standard 42 compliant materials.
• Certification to NSF Standard 53 for cyst reduction and reduction of 99.99 percent of water-borne bacteria* when using 3M Water Filtration Products nylon-membrane cartridge filters.
• No exposure to contaminated media.
• Fast and easy cartridge change-outs with SQC — Sanitary Quick Change encapsulated cartridge design.
• No requirement for pre-activation of the media.
• Direct or easily-adaptable connections to existing plumbing lines with NPT horizontal inlet and outlet ports.
• Recipe Quality Water for all commercial foodservice applications, including cold beverages, ice and all brewed beverages.
• Combined sediment, cyst, water-borne bacteria and scale reduction with chlorine taste and odor reduction in a single cartridge from our innovative Integrated Membrane Pre-Activated Carbon Technology (“IMPACT”) media.
• Reduction of sediment and abrasive hard particles helps to extend the life of pumps, valves, o-rings, and seals.
• Compact manifold systems to simultaneously service multiple applications.
Fill up the form and we shall get back to you at the earliest.
Effectively reduces sediment and chlorine taste and odor for better equipment protection and clearer, great tasting ice.66666
Premium carbon block technology provides consistent Recipe Quality Water™ for coffee, espresso, vending, steamers and combination
High-capacity buffered ion exchange resin reduces calcium and magnesium ions that can cause hard scale build-up on equipment.
Revolutionary Integrated Membrane Pre-Activated Carbon Technology (“I.M.P.A.C.T”) dual-zone media cartridge construction combines a
One system with dual outlet connections simultaneously supplies cold beverage dispensers and ice machines/coffee brewers.